Insurance Segment – November 23, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Insurance Segment
ASCEND INSURANCE – w/ Kenny Kates re: 36917 Cook Street, #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211.
– REPORT on his 40-year history in the insurance business.
– Kenny works w/ Dennis Van Buskirk in the life insurance business specifically.
– DISCUSSION of two types of life insurance; i.e. Term (if you die) and Equity (if you live).
– DISCUSSION that equity is more expensive than term.
– DISCUSSION of how to convert term to equity.
– REPORT that a Medicare supplemental policy doesn’t go by the open enrollment dates and guidelines.
– People who “care” buy life insurance.
– DISCUSSION of the ages at which to buy insurance and what determines that.