Financial Segment – November 23, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Financial Segment
GOUGH FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Janice Gough re: 125 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way., #203, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of strategies for “gifting” @ the end of the year.
– IMPORTANCE of teaching children to have a financial strategy for their life.
– You can email her and get her FREE weekly newsletter. email@example.com.
– Her columns appear each week in the Desert Star Weekly and the Public Record.
– HOW TO SPOT deductions you are missing.
– FINANCIAL TIPS for the end of the year.
– DISCUSSION of how to examine your cash flow going forward.
HARBORSIDE CANNABIS DRIVE-THRU DISPENSARY w/ Tom Grigor General Manager and Christian Chavez re: 12106 Palm Drive, Desert Hot Springs, CA.
– Right off the 10 Freeway, behind the Arco Station in Desert Hot Springs.
– History of their dispensaries in the state.
– DISCUSSION of being the first “drive-thru” dispensary in the Coachella Valley.
– DISCUSSION of being the first “lab tested” product in the state of CA. Have their own farm.
– First to offer holistic services for all their patients. Have consultants to help you.
– Discussion of the legalized (adult use) purchase of cannabis for recreation, health and wellness, if you are over 21. ID scanned each time.
– World class cannabis showroom on site. Fully compliant w/ all the laws in the state of CA.
– Can’t use credit cards per say, cash or an ATM withdrawal on site. All products are sealed and safe @ the drive-thru.
– DISCUSSION of the security, safety, environment provided inside and out of the facility 24/7.
– Grand Opening on Dec., 7. Open 7 days a week 10 AM to 8PM.