Real Estate Segment – February 23, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Real Estate Segment
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAMS w/ Brady Sandahl.
– Brady says “Come for the people, stay for the weather”.
– 300 properties in escrow. Even had 16 showings the day of the big storm, 2/14.
– DICUSSION of “sellers in greed and sellers in need”. Buyers figure things out first when a market changes.
– He predicts a good market performance in 2019.
– His team/staff is very specialized and very service oriented.
– DISCUSSION that our market is still a retirement community and that our buyers are ALREADY in California.
– DISCUSSION of the Brady Sandahl Joey English “Mystery House”. Sold it above the list price before it went on the market. Property in N. Palm Springs in Murano.