October 21, 2017
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK
“Peabody’s Restaurant and Bar”. i.e. Report on her new karaoke machine from Japan. Report on the Chamber’s Business Expo. Report on the new Rowan Hotel.
– Their menu has paleo diet items on it.
– Their homemade bloody Mary mix and hot sauce.
– Breakfast served all day.
– New tag line: “Fly High Living”: Dream on, Fly high, Live adventurously.
– Radio show: 1st interview w/ Dr. Pat Bacilli on Transformation radio.
– Planning a seminar 30 Nov., to introduce everyone to “Fly High Living”
– Speaking @ Center stage on 10/27 @ Riviera.
– Will speak @ the Gay Pilots Association @ the Air Museum this winter.
New medicare benefits for this year. Open enrollment NOW until Dec 7. There are 41 seminars all over the Coachella Valley and Yucca Valley to explain all of the programs and options. Held @ a D.O.H.C. facility. FREE. NO CHARGE TO CHANGE PLANS. Make a reservation for the seminars @ the DOHC website. A pharmacist will be @ all the seminars. www.bilhartzinsurance.com
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE
Helene Le Clair
– “Crusin’ into the Holidays” 6th annual FREE concert. Wednesday 11/8 from 1 to 3 PM. @ the P.S. High School Auditorium.
– Emceed by: Miss Joey English.
– Special guest star: Gavin MacLeod.
– Free parking.
– Brian Ingelson and the P.S. High Sschool Jazz/Swing Band.
– Dance w/ Miss Lindsay dancers.
– P.S.H.S. Visual Corps Elite Dancers.
– Sax player Chase Huna.
– Keisha D. & Patricia Welch.
– Santa Claus and free photos w/ Santa.
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE
Dr. Brian Hodgkins
Reminder to get your flu shot.
– 11/4 – D.O.H.C. is sponsoring a FREE Walk to fight diabetes, @ P.D. Civic Park. Bring pets and kids.
(760) 320-8814 X1585
SCHLECHT, SHEVLIN & SHOENBREGER
Ulli McNulty, the firm’s chief litigator.
He focuses on defending the Constitution, – a living document. Would like to see more consistency in dealing w/ it.
– Discussion of civil and criminal court issues.
– Plantiffs can dismiss a case @ any time w/ or w/out prejudice.
– Discussion of the events in Las Vegas from a legal perspective. You are entitled to be protected from the obvious dangers in your environment.
– Definition of a “tort” is anything that isn’t a contract.
Kids and Pets
Florence K. of Palm Desert, CA
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
EMERSON AND FARRAR
Landon Morris, V. P. of Sales re: Stone of the month, the Opal.
– Good ones are from Australia.
– They are water based stones.
– Touch your opals a lot to keep them moist.
– Color (fire) is king and size as well.
– Never steam or get in a sauna wearing an opal.
– Jade is probably the hardest stone.
– Best “insurance” for your jewelry is to have Emerson and Farrar clean them periodically. FOR FREE.
– Emerson and Farrar will “re-design” and “re-cycle” your old jewelry.
– Family “crests” are the latest fad.
– Open every day except Saturday.
J. RUSSELL, THE SALON
Correcting and re-growing male and female pattern baldness.
– Phyto products are all organic. NO CHEMICALS
– Grown in France.
– Product nutures hair follicles.
– Stronger, sturdier than before.
– Don’t have to do it FOREVER.
– Full line of products once the initial treatment course is completed.
– Can still use hot tools.
– Can still color hair.