April 29, 2017
Media/R.O.T.W./L.G.B.T./Time Passages Segments
John Mc Mullen
Discussing his multi-media company that provides services from Univocity Studios for business and personal use. i.e. create a social media presence, television commercials, podcasts, or personal profiles such as pre-planning your funeral with a video presentation and/or creating a family record. Drone aerial footage for real estate etc., available.
HARVEY MILK DIVERSITY BREAKFAST
Ron de Harte
Discussing 5/19 from 9:30 – 11 AM @ the P. S. Convention Center for the 6th year to celebrate Harvey Milk’s legacy on so many levels. Presenting Leadership Award and Hero Award. Tickets are $65.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK
Discussing “Aspen Mills” and their sandwiches, desserts, box lunches, fax orders, 4 types of low carb bread, gluten-free bread, delivery service. New location in La Quinta in the Washington Park Shopping Center.
Erin Moran 10/18/60 – 4/22/2017
Ron W. of Palm Springs – 1st TIME WINNER!!!!!
5th Sat./Giveaways/Joey English Desert Datebook/Time Passages Segments
Jonathan Demme 2/22/44 – 4/26/2017
5/3: Free Travel Club of the Desert and travel specialists from around the world will come to share their knowledge. A.C.T. Travel keeps selling out its tours! Cuba for $1695. sold out. Fiji, Australia, New Zealand for $2,995. sold out. Best of China, filled to capacity. BUT A.C.T. is still taking reservations for its Chamber-sponsored Broadway tour in August, only $1,995!!! and for Kenya’s Great Migration and other super vacations.
– P.S. Chamber-sponsored NYC trip w/ 4 Broadway Shows for $1,995. for 6 days in August.
– Nashville $995. best place to view the total eclipse of the Sun (longest blackout time) in August.
Visit the website for detailed information (contact info: www.act-tours.com and (760) 322-1247)
NEURO VITALITY CENTER
Discussing May will be Stroke Awareness Month. 5/12 – STROKE AWARENESS BLOCK PARTY from 4 – 7 PM @ 2800 E. Alejo Rd., P.S. 92262. Guest speaker Dr. Byron D. Ford will speak on “Stroke – Future Therapies & How They Impact Care” $10. for adults/$5. for Children.There will be National Volunteer Week. (contact info: www.neurovitalitycenter.org and (760) 323-7676)
Edie P. of P.D.
Joey English Extreme Home Makeover/THE WHEEL Segment.
– MENTION – GAMEROOM GALLERY ( contact info: www.gameroomgallery.com and (760) 343-5177)
MAXIMUM SECURITY – $1,500. system
– MENTION – RAWLINGS CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION – (contact info: (760) 275-8568)
– MENTION – RENOVA SOLAR – (contact info: www.renovasolar.com and (760) 568-3413)
– MENTION – REVIVALS DESIGN/CONSIGN/VOLUNTEER/SHOP – (contact info:www.desertaidsproject.org and www.revivalsstores.com and (760) 323-2118
– MENTION – TOWN CENTER COMPOUNDING PHARMACY – (contact info: www.towncentercompoundingpharmacy.com and (760) 341-3984)
BRADY SANDAHL REALTY
Discussing Real Estate in Palm Springs if doing very well. He’s the spokesman for the Citizens for a Better Palm Springs Vacation Rental issue. 3500 residents in Palm Springs are employed in the Vacation Rental issue.
– Mystery House #1 – $20. “849” gift certificate – won by Georgia Evans of Calimesa.
– Mystery House #2 – $20. “849” gift certificate – won by Penny Hirschman of Palm Springs.
– Mystery House #3 – $20. “849” gift certificate – won by Georgia Evans of Calimesa.
(contact info: www.bradaysandahl.com and (760) 409-1540)
PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAM PASSES
Elizabeth T. of Palm Desert, CA.