April 15, 2017
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK
Michelle Gernand, (dir. of sales/marketing) and Owner/Chef Bernard Dervieux
Discussing “Cuistot” in Palm Desert. California cuisine w/ an Italian flair.
– Every night during the “Culinary Tour de France” thru the end of June, will feature a different region of France.
– Four dining areas: the Terrace, Bernard’s Bistro, Fireplace Room/Library and Barcelona (where the Happy Hour is presented)
– Easter Sunday “3 course Champagne Brunch” from 10:30 to 2 PM for $49.50.
– will close for part of summer
Don Rickles – 5/8/1926 – 4/6/2017
Judy K. of Palm Springs, CA. – 1st TIME WINNER!!!!!
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE
Brian Hodgkins, Pharmacist
Discussing just got a fabulous rating re: keeping their patients safe (i.e. fall prevention/diabetes risks etc.,) Care for over 30,000 folks in the Valley. All ages are eligible for membership. Monday is NATIONAL PEEPS DAY!!!
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE
Barry DaytonDir., mkt and publicity
Discussing May 19th is Ntl., Hepatitis Testing Day in partnership w/ D.A.P. Report on “Health Alert” last month possibly saved some lives during the process. Keeping the name and services of D.O.H.C. “out there”. Connectivity issues are what sets D.O.H.C. apart in the medical/health care world. (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-5276) Photo of Brian and Barry
DESERT LEGAL TEAM
Discussing true story of heirs who “kidnapped” the grandfather to force him to change his will. How to properly execute wills and trusts. Best w/ 2 witnesses and notarized. Providing for animals care in your wills.
PALM SPRINGS HOME TEAM
Brandon Holland and Conrad Miller
Discussing 52% of all real estate closing occur in the summer. The importance of full disclosure in real estate transactions. Part of each escrow is donated to Animal Charities. Animal health concerns in the summer heat.
– DISCUSSION of what constitutes “abandoned property” in real estate transactions.
– DISCUSSION of completing repairs involved in real estate transactions.
Photo of Brandon, Winston and Conrad.
Raul L. of Coachella, CA.
Fashion/Life Coaching/Time Passages Segment
EMERSON AND FARAR JEWELERS
Discussing March Stone of the month = Acquamarine. April Stone of the month = Diamond.
Discussion of canary (yellow) diamonds, rare red diamonds. How they are designed and cut.
Photo of the diamond creations discussed on the program.
Round diamonds cost more because you pay for the entire rough, no matter what cut you end up with.
– 4/28 – Their “buying” event, where you bring in your jewelry and Emerson and Farar will buy it. The benefits of re-designing your old jewelry. 125 S. Palm Canyon.
Discussing the psychological aspects of wearing jewelry. Her opal ring from Hawaii.
Menu tasking drill – taken from eating in a restaurant to managing your life choices.
– Jay Giles – 2/20/1946
– David Letterman’s Mom. Dorothy Mengering 7/18/1921 – 4/11/2017
– Charlie Murphy – 7/12/1959 – 4/12/2017
Gigi D. of Desert Hot Springs, CA.