April 23, 2016
THE DESERT DATEBOOK
Presented by the City of Palm Springs
www.palmspringsca.gov and (760) 323-8299
Click here for details
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK
Discussing “Alibi Azul”, all shows, all menus, hours, location and now “Monday Movie Madness”.
DESERT ROSE THEATER
Discussing his starring role in “Junk” 4/29 – May 29. Three shows a week.
Kristi A. of Yucca Valley
Medical/Desert Sun Segment
EISENHOWER MEDICAL CENTER
Jeralyn Brossfield MD, Medical Director, EMC Wellness Group
Discussing fantastic new neuro feedback for our brains.
DESERT SUN MEDIA GROUP
- 4/28 DAP’s “Dine Out for Life” @ www.desertaidsproject.org
- 6/1 DAP’s “Queen of the Desert” competition @ the Renaissance
- 5/20 Harvey Milk Diversity Breakfast honoring Senator Mark Leno at the P.S. Convention Center info @ www.harveymilk.us
- 5/3 Digicom FREE Student Film Festival the P.S. Convention Center @ www.digicomfilmfestival.com/programs/digicom-film-festival
- Desert Outlook and Desert Magazine issues
Kids/Pets Giveaway winner:
Patrick A. of Coachella
Business/Legal/Finance/Time Passages Segment
Dennis Van Buskirk
Discussing all aspects and services of his brokerage firm. Auto, home, commercial, life, health, and dental insurance. Fluent in Spanish. Lowest cost dental and auto insurance.
Discussing new bar: “Dead or Alive”; his firm’s ability to provide “Insta-Stylist” services to his clients.
MARTORELLA LAW FIRM
Discussing all services. Criminal, family and civil law practice. Free estimates. Low cost legal services available @ Everyday Legal.
Discussing Doris Roberts 11/4/1925 – 4/17/2016 and Prince 6/7/1958 – 4/21/2016.
Freda J. of Palm Springs