cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – July 18, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker. (masters level clinician LCSW); 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– DISCUSSION of the high levels of anxiety and depression AND ANGER during this Pandemic. Increased substance, alcohol, verbal, physical abuse, suicide, etc.
– REPORT that people have lost their “outlets”.
– DISCUSSION that we need our distractions, and these are gone at this time.
– REPORT that we need to learn to cope in different ways.
– REPORT that children especially need socialization, which they usually get in school. i.e. special needs, food in many cases.
– REPORT that common courtesy requires that everyone wear their mask.
– SUGGESTION to find some “alone time”, ESPECIALLY if you are living on top of each other.
– SUGGESTION to 1. EAT BETTER, 2. MOVE MORE, 3. REACH OUT.