Financial Services Segment – November 24, 2018
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Financial Services Segment
GOUGH FINANCIAL w/ Janice Gough re: 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way #201, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– End of year: review your beneficiary designation; the titles on your accounts; and review your taxes.
– Have a medical surrogate in your trust.
– Definition of “power of attorney”. Mostly limited to financial issues.
– Biggest mistake people make is not to do financial planning, but more specifically, longevity plan.
– Should have a HIPPA release form. So someone can speak to your doctor on your behalf if you can’t. This form is available online.
– Rocket Lawyer is a web site that offer some of these things.
– Writes a weekly column in the Desert Star Weekly.