Go-Green Segment – July 7, 2018
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Go-Green Segment
– Time to do solar to cut your bills.
– Discussion of the Riverside County Supervisors passing a new ordinance so that in the Imperial Irrigation District your solar energy credits will now roll over, as they do for SCE.
– End of August to install, and then actually only 4 days or so and you’re up and running.
– Free estimates.
– Renova was the first solar company in the nation to belong to the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners. All employees must take this 3 month course.
– “Look up, your free power is waiting”. Saying from Vincent and Lea. No worries because the sun comes up and down every day.
– Solar works when it’s overcast too, it just needs some light in the sky.
– There are rotating panels off the Freeway.
– The rental payment each month for your solar equipment will be GUARANTEED less than your electric bill.
– $0 down leasing and $0 down loan to own.
DESERT WATER AGENCY
– SHE’S 5 months PREGNANT W/ A BABY BOY!!!!
– Highest water use of the year. June, July, August. Mostly because of watering our plants. Water smaller amounts of time several times a day. That helps w/ the run-off.
– Water costs are going to go up in July and August.
– New fiscal year, starting July 1, will have new incentives for customers.
– July 10, 11, 12 workshops to learn about new rebates on; smart meters, nozzles, toilets etc.,
– Governor has signed new conservation laws.