Renova Energy Segment – June 30, 2018
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Renova Energy Segment
– June 21st is the longest day of the year….the Summer Solstice. Time to do solar to cut your bills.
– Discussion of the Riverside County Supervisors passing a new ordinance so that in the Imperial Irrigation District your solar energy credits will now roll over, as they do for SCE.
– End of August to install, and then actually only 4 days or so and you’re up and running.
– Free estimates.
– Renova was the first solar company in the nation to belong to the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners. All employees must take this 3 month course.
– “Look up, your free power is waiting”. Saying from Vincent and Lea. No worries because the sun comes up and down every day.
– Solar works when it’s overcast too, it just needs some light in the sky.
– There are rotating panels off the Freeway.
– The rental payment each month for your solar equipment will be GUARANTEED less than your electric bill.