Town Center Compounding Pharmacy Segment – May 5, 2018
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Town Center Compounding Pharmacy Segment
TOWN CENTER COMPOUNDING PHARMACY
Dr. Leslie Todd
– All pain medications except Tylenol have negative effects on many organs in your body, especially your kidneys. “Over the counter” products have side-effect too. But NONE of these are as good for you as something from a compound pharmacy.
– Ketoprofen (from a compound pharmacy) is for muscle pain that goes on topically. It’s in a “base” that keeps it where you apply it…
– Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease responds well to progesterone from a compound pharmacy.
– Scars respond well to progesterone from a compound pharmacy. Just like fibroids in a women’s breast (like scars) respond to progesterone applied topically on the breast.
– Tramidol should be replaced by Ketoprofen from a compound pharmacist.
– Arthritis responds well to the alkaline water from a compound pharmacist, as opposed to the caustic prescriptions you may have been given.
– Read “Eat Right for Your Blood Type”
– Disease is acidic and Health is alkaline.