10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. Museum Segment
PALM SPRINGS ART MUSEUM w/ Scott Slaven (Director of Marketing and Design) and Mark Tucker (Director of Fund Raising Events) re: 101 Museum Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– All three museum locations are FREE tomorrow. Downtown, behind the Rowan. A. and D. Center. Palm Desert location @ El Paseo. (always free due to the generosity of Helene Galen).
– 3/4 (VIP shopping day from 10 AM – 4 PM) and 3/5 – The “Art of Shopping” @ the Palm Springs Hyatt Regency. One-of-a-kind creations. Monies go to support the Museum. Presented by the P.S. Art Museum’s Museum Associates Council.
– The “Art of Shopping” gathers 36 international artists together to present their designs.
– Supports museum programs, educational opportunities, and essential museum operations.
– VIP admission on Monday is $125. General admission on Tuesday is $10. Tix @ email@example.com and (760) 322-4844.
– 3/18 – “Artrageous” Auction and Exhibition @ the Galen in Palm Desert. 5:45 PM Auction.
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Compounding Pharmacy Segment
FIRESIDE COMPOUNDING PHARMACY w/ Yemi Omilana a clinical compounding pharmacist. re: #1.) 73847 Hwy., 111 Palm Desert, CA. 92260 (760) 346-1113.
– #2.) LAS PALMAS COMPOUNDING PHARMACY – 555 E. Tachevah Dr.,
# 1W101, Palm Springs, CA. 92262 (760) 416-0832.
– #3.) LA QUINTA COMPOUNDING PHARMACY – 43-875 Washington St., Ste., A, Palm Desert, CA. 92211 (760) 777-9902.
– DISCUSSION of how bio-identical hormones from a compound pharmacist may impact:
1. Dry eyes.
2. Morning nausea.
3. Hair loss for men and women.
– Hormones control all the systems in the body. Call Yemi WITH ALL YOUR QUESTIONS and he will refer you to a doctor who understands compounding pharmacy and bio-identical hormones.
– He uses the best quality products and works on educating his staff to serve the community better.
– FREE delivery.
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – “Go Green” Segment
DESERT WATER AGENCY w/ Xochitl Pena re: 1200 S. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– DISCUSSION of the clean-up from the 2/14 storm. DOES NOT affect the quality of water.
– 3/9 – 2nd Annual Butterfly Block Party @ their main office on S. Gene Autry. 1 to 3 PM.
– DISCUSSION of how to report water waste. You can report and remain anonymous either by phone or on the website.
– Smart Controllers from DWA have rebates. Senses when it WILL RAIN and shuts off the sprinklers by itself. Can be operated from your cell phone.
– Rebates on toilets is over for the moment.
– Rebates for car washes w/ coupons on the website.
– Turf “by-back” program. Rebates if you get rid of grass and put in desert landscaping. $1. Per sq. foot up to 1500 sq. feet. Artificial turf qualifies for desert landscape also.
RENOVA ENERGY w/ Matthew McPherson re: 75-181 Mediterranean Ave., Palm Desert, CA. 92211.
– New solar companies are coming into the Valley for a short time and can’t provide follow-up, maintenance and service.
– 3 months lag time before the heat starts so get your solar installed by May.
– Federal Tax Credit will be 30% until the end of the year.
– State rebates for the Tesla power wall batteries. The wall creates power when the electricity goes out and keeps your most important appliances going thru the night until the sun re-charges the solar the next day.
– Renova Energy will install a Tesla power wall on any solar system. Big worries are earthquakes and terrorist attack.
– FREE consultations.
– They only use Sunpower products.
INFORMATICA TECHNOLOGY w/ Adrian Sifuentes re:
– DISCUSSION of the Google “Hockey Pucks”.
– DISCUSSION of antenna systems for wi-fi.
– His ability to “take over” your computer (w/ your permission) from his remote location and service it.
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – L.G.B.T. Segment
REVIVALS STORES w/ Charles Huff. Re: all three stores on Hwy., 111. Palm Springs, Cathedral City and Palm Desert.
– There’s a new line of bracelets coming from Denmark. New line of swimwear coming too.
In Palm Springs Revivals Store;
– 25% OFF Donated Furniture and 25% OFF Donated Men’s and Women’s.
– A new line of men’s clothing ranging from $9.95 to $17.95.
– A new piece of furniture, “in motion”.
In Cathedral City Revivals Store:
– 25% OFF Donated Furniture, Lamps, and Rugs
In Palm Desert Revivals Store:
– 25% OFF Donated Furniture, and 25% OFF Donated Art.
DESERT AIDS PROJECT/MR. COMMUNITY w/ Steven Henke re: Director of Community Development.
– 3/4/2019 – 1st “Dinner @ My Place’, a night in mid-century Toyko. www.tokyoparty.eventbrite.com.
– 3/24/2019 – “When I Rise VI” honoring Willie Rhine. Presented by Opera Arts. Spencer’s Restaurant. 6 PM www.operaartspalmsprings.org and (760) 323-8353.
– 3/29/2019 – “Dinner @ My Place” Casino Night @ the Aston Martin dealership in R. M. www.astonmartincasinonight.eventbrite.com.
– 4/3/2019 – “Dinner @ My Place” called “Stars That Shine” @ the home of the creator of Sex and the City, Beverly Hills 90210 and Younger. www.starsthatshine.eventbrite.com.