cont.“Senior Moment” Segment – October 11, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont.“Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
JOSLYN CENTER w/ Jack Newby Executive Director re: 73-750 Catalina Way, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– REPORT that they have over 75 classes and programs every week. Check the calendar on their website.
– REPORT to Hold the Dates:
1. Oct., 24. Welcome back season kickoff cocktail reception @ the Artist Council @ the Galen in Palm Desert. Tickets $125. Catered by LuLu. Call (760) 340-3220 X 105.
2. Oct., 26 – Annual Health Expo presented by DOHC. Free from 9 AM to Noon. FREE flu and Covid boosters, health screenings, blood pressure, glucose and BMI tests as well. Info about Medicare Open Enrollment. Sponsored by Eisenhower Health.
3. Oct., 13; 9 AM to 10:30 AM. COVID 19 i& flu vaccine clinic presented w/ Desert Healthcare District. FREE or bring your insurance card. No appointment needed. Spanish speaking folks there as well.
4. Oct., 15; Sunday Cabaret Series @ the Joslyn Center. “Postcards from Berlin”. Oct., 22; “Troy to the World” Doors open @ 2:30 PM shows start @ 3 PM. Tickets are $20. CASH only at the door.
– ANNOUNCMENT that Joslyn Center is in collaboration w/ The Joslyn Wellness Center and The Volunteers in Medicine for bi-lingual counselors.
(contact info: www.joslyncenter.org and (760) 340-3220).