“Legal Eagle” Segment – May 17, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – “Legal Eagle” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
LAW OFFICES OF ROBERT L. FIRTH w/ Robert Firth re: 68910 Adelina Road, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– REPORT on the National Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys in Washington D.C. that he attended and then saw his 96 year-old Mother.
– REPORT on the focus of his practice.
– REPORT that Robert’s expertise is in Consumer Bankruptcy, #7 and #13. Now very busy. No more moratorium on evictions and foreclosures. He does wills, estate planning. Is on TV webinar explaining trusts on KESQ early Sat., morning.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1.What is the latest ruling about gas stoves in CA? (About the danger of the by-products, i.e. like second hand smoke).
2. Why was the verdict about Alex Baldwin overturned? (They ran further test on the gun and found that it would fire on its own.)
3. What are the implications now that Title 42 is gone? (There is no more testing about Covid when entering the Country from a foreign country that has an outbreak of Covid.)
– (contact info: www.firthlaw.com and (760) 770-4066).