cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – April 24, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS” in the “Medicine Cabinet”.
3. What is stiff person syndrome? (Rare, progressive in bigger muscles. No cure, but is treated w/ valium).
4. Does lacanemab kill Alzheimers? (new, targets the plaque in the brain, won’t cure, but seems to slow progression.)
5. Will Vitamin D prevent Covid? (No).
6. Why shouldn’t you give babies water before 6 months of age? (Their kidneys can’t process water. Breast milk is best.)
7. Define “Gain of Function” (Highly controversial, gives virus a new set of criteria to see what it will do and how to prevent it.)
8. What is freetospeak spasmodic dysphonia? (Like RFK, Jr. has. Spasms in the vocal chords. Can be treated w/ botox).
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).