cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – April 10, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”
1. Is there a surgically implanted device for sleep apnea? (DF. sleep apnea 0SA is a pause in your breathing @ night. Device is implanted under your chine, to your chest etc. FDA approved)
2. Is there a focused ultrasound for Parkinsons? ? (Yes, not new. MRI guided. Check out Michael Fox’s Parkinson’s website.)
3. Johnson and Johnson just paid $8.9 Billion to settle the suit about baby powder (talq) causing cancer. (Yes. Talq contains asbestos. Probably cheaper to settle than litigate.)
– HOLD THE DATE: @ 11 AM on April 14 “Go Red For Women” @ the Westin. Tickets @ www.heart.org/coachellavalley.
– REPORT that heart disease is the number one killer of women. This event shows the breath and depth to which D.O.H.C. goes to serve the community. Honoring Avery Rose as a Woman of Impact.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).