Restaurant of the Week Segment – April 24, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ John Fritch re: “Peaks” and “Pine’s Café” @ the Top of the P.S. Aerial Tram. 1 Tramway Road. Palm Springs, CA.
– REPORT The Tram is the #1 Tourist attraction in the C.V. and the best place to celebrate EVERYTHING.
– REPORT that there is still some snow up there.
– REPORT that restaurants are a little slower during Coachella…good time to visit your favorite.
– REPORT that it is 40 degrees cooler up there, bring a light coat.
– REPORT that “Peaks” is for fine dining and rated #8 IN THE WORLD FOR RESTAURANTS W/ A VIEW BY ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST.
– REPORT that John is working on the new menu coming out soon.
– REPORT on new menu items; YUM!!! i.e. rib eye and 10 oz. center cut filet; appetizers and flatbreads. Gluten-free lava cake. Great dinks.
– REPORT that “Peaks” is open 7 days a week from 11 AM – 4 PM for lunch and 5 – 11 PM for dinner.
– REPORT that “Pines Café”is for grab and go and families and “Lookout Lounge” for bar fare. Open for lunch and dinner from 5 to 8 PM 7 days a week. Ride ‘n Dine available.
– REPORT on the menu: YUM!!!!! baby back ribs, rosemary chicken, beef burgundy, pizza, soups, etc.,
– REPORT that they are open 7 days a week. Book on “open table”. Reservations strongly suggested.
– DISCUSSION of John’s background. Graduate of LE Cordon Bleu etc.
– (contact info: www.pstramway.com and (760) 325-4537)