“Legal Eagle” Segment – February 15, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – “Legal Eagle” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
LAW OFFICES OF ROBERT L. FIRTH w/ Robert Firth re: 68910 Adelina Road, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1.What about the girl swimmer who complained about the transgendered girl in the locker room and her male genitalia? (All new stuff. It will ultimately sort itself out. i.e. restrooms are now more and more for both sexes).
2. A Dad lost custody of his daughter because he left her in the care of Alexia? (He left the building and went somewhere else. Too many things could have happened, i.e. fire, fall etc. Possibly charged w/ child endangerment).
3. What about the Alex Baldwin Case 2nd Degree Murder? (It will probably be a hard case to make. He was told by a professional that the gun was not loaded. Criminal intent might be hard to prove.)
– REPORT that his expertise is in Estate Planning, Probate and Bankruptcy.
– (contact info: www.firthlaw.com and (760) 770-4066).