D.O.H.C./Women’s Segment – January 18, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – D.O.H.C./Women’s Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Mental Health Therapist @ D.O.H.C. Behavioral Health where she is a Master Level Clinician. 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– THEME FOR TODAY: “Strive or Thrive – Your Choice”,
– DISCUSSION of not making a New Year’s Resolution, make a New Year FOCUS word.
– REPORT on finding out “how you feel” about change on every level.
1. Change is good/refreshing. Don’t miss this opportunity.
2. Praise yourself and for others for the accomplishments of last year.
3. Examine what you can do that you have control over.
4. Expand your perspective.
– REPORT on how to deal w/ stress.
1. Let go of things that stress you that you can’t change.
2. This is hard to do.
3. Pick what you can DO today!!!
4. Stretch and move your brain. It can grow and learn and change.
5. Try being childlike.
– DISCUSSION of how to take the “draw a donut” test she gives to her patients.
– SUGGESTION that you need to have a quiet meeting W/ YOURSELF.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-5277).