D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment – November 16, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Mental Health Therapist @ D.O.H.C. Behavioral Health where she is a Master Level Clinician. 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– THEME FOR TODAY: “Choose Your Words”,
– DISCUSSION of how the impact of the Holidays affect you and your choices.
– REPORT that you need to “carve”
1. Your turkey
2. Some time w/ your family.
3. Some time for celebration.
– REPORT on how to “choose, not react”. So that Holidays don’t become;
1. The scene of an argument, or disagreement.
2. Stress, sleep, financial problems.
3. Add in alcohol etc, sugar, rich foods.
4. Add in the excitement of catching up, planning, decorating, etc.
– REPORT that all these things contribute to cause DRAMA. When women let their guard down, and tempers may flair.
– DISCUSSION of how women “balance” SO MANY THINGS @ ONE TIME. How to delegate.
– SUGGESTION that you need to have a quiet meeting W/ YOURSELF before an event.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-5277).