Restaurant of the Week Segment – October 17, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Dan Gore re: “Oscars”; 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way. Palm Springs and “Luchows”; 4771 E. Palm Cyn., Dr. Palm Springs. (Rim Rock Center)
– REPORT on “Luchows”, Has 2 chefs; a traditional Chinese Chef David who will be there every Friday and Saturday and a traditional American Chinese Chef Jackie that will be there every day.
– REPORT that Chef David does everything himself and it’s all Fresh and Fast!!!!
– REPORT that “Luchows” is open for indoor dining. Wed., thru Sun., DINNER ONLY open @ 5:30 PM on weekdays and Sat., Sun., open @ 4 PM. Take out available also.
– REPORT that “Luchows” has entertainment now on the weekends.
– REPORT on the great CHINESE RED bar for beer and wine.
– REPORT on “Oscars”; has fabulous shows most nights. “Bitchiest Brunch” every Sat., and Sun. “Mimosa Men” Sat., @ 1 PM, w/ complimentary Mimosas. Swimsuit competition on Sunday Tea Dance, cash prizes.
– HOLD THE DATE: Oct., 19 legendary Joey Arias FIRST appearance in Palm Springs!!! 5:30 dinner, 7:00 show w/ a band.
– (contact info: www.oscarspalmsprings.com and (760) 325-1188 www.luchowspalmsprings.com and (760) 656-0045)