Palm Springs Airport Segment – October 4, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 2 – Palm Springs Airport Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
PALM SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT w/ Daniel Meier. Re: Deputy Director of Aviation, Marketing & Air Service @ Palm Springs International Airport.
– DISCUSSION of the Florida Hurricane and the impact on air travel.
– QUESTION if First Class is going away.
– REPORT that August numbers were record breaking again.
– REPORT that American Airlines has announced that on Nov., 17 there will be a new service to Austin, TX. Alaska Airlines also goes to Austin, TX,
– REPORT that many flights are returning now. i.e. Jet Blue, Air Canada, etc.
– REPORT that we are expecting 20% more seats, a new restaurant will be added, etc.
– REPORT on the new check-in procedure; i.e. TSA. (www.tsa.gov) US Global Entry; Clear (www.clearme.com). Now you don’t have to go to a TSA office, starting soon will just have to go to PSP.
– (contact info: www.flypsp.com)