cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – October 12, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 2 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DEMENTIA HELP CENTER w/ Kae Hammond re: 495 Town Center Way 44, Ste., B, Palm Desert, CA.
– MISSION STATEMENT that Dementia Help Center is the rescue plan for family caregivers.
– REPORT on her excitement for the new program Allan just explained from Neuro Vitality Center for both the patient and the caregiver!!!
– REPORT on how IMPORTANT socialization is for D/A folks. IT IS ESSENTIAL.
QUESTIONS from “Joey Pals”
1. Does a change in your gait indicate you might get D/A? (Yes, because mobility/sensory skills are all connected.).
2. If you walk 10,000 steps a day will that help PREVENT D/A? (Yes, because a healthy heart, gut, etc., fights inflammation which is a part of D/A).
– REPORT on the bi-monthly “THRIVE” support group for ALL LEVELS. Open to clients, family, care-givers. Also have a ZOOM meeting. Call for the link. FREE CONSULTATIONS.
– (contact info: www.dementiahelpcenter.com and (760) 636-6355).