Tours Segment – September 6, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 3 – Tours Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RED JEEP TOURS “MOUNTAINS OF FUN” w/ Morgan Levine re; 74-794 Lennon Pl., Ste., B. Palm Desert.
– DISCUSSION of the Joshua Tree Tour in an air-conditioned van. 6-hour tour, gourmet lunch, they will pick you up wherever you live.
– REPORT on the rock formations there. You can get out and do hikes if you want.
– REPORT that wheelchairs and baby carriages will work too.
– REPORT of 5100 feet Keys View, where you can see Mexico. They go to Hidden Valley, Barker Dam, Cap Rock, etc.
– REPORT on the 8,000 gold mine claims in Joshua Tree during the Gold Rush.
– REPORT on the Cholla Gardens you can see.
– DISCUSSION of why Joshua Tree National Park is there.
– MOST POPULAR TOUR;
1. San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour to the San Andreas Fault Zone and Metate Ranch Preserve. 840 acres,
– REPORT that all-natural Palm Oasis are on fault lines!!!!
– REPORT on the 4 different fault lines in the Coachella Valley; San Andreas, Palm Canyon, San Jacinto and Pinto Mt, the most active.
– DISCUSSION of how the Native People would set their villages on fire every couple of years and build new, fresh one.
– REPORT that when it is so hot here in the Valley, up in the mountains things are all ripe for 9 weeks.
– (contact info; www.red-jeep.com and (760 324-5337).