Palm Springs Airport Segment – September 6, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 2 – Palm Springs Airport Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
PALM SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT w/ Daniel Meier. Re: Deputy Director of Aviation, Marketing & Air Service @ Palm Springs International Airport.
– REPORT that AHA Airlines is not flying anymore. Filed bankruptcy.
– REPORT that Swoop Air is not coming back this season.
– REPORT that Avelo Air is new to Palm Springs. $29. One-way fares to Eugene Airport, Bend and Redmond Airport and Santa Rosa 2 times a week. Starting Nov. 11. These are 737’s.
– REPORT that Southwest will fly to Vegas 2 times a day.
– REPORT that Sept., 7 return of the daily American flights to Chicago. United will return w/ a daily flight to Chicago in November.
– REPORT that P.S.I.A. is on the of the fastest growing airports in the U.S.
– REPORT on the new check-in procedure; i.e. TSA. (www.tsa.gov) US Global Entry; Clear (www.clearme.com).
– REPORT that two airlines, Southwest and Alaska now have non-stops to San Jose every day.
– (contact info: www.flypsp.com)