cont. Children/Charity Segment – September 9, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 2 – cont. Children/Charity Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
“AMY’S PURPOSE” w/ Craig Prater
– DISCUSSION of his history in the Valley.
– REPORT on their mission statement. DeAnn Lubell founded this organization to look after our pets and their wellbeing after her doggie was murdered by a coyote.
– REPORT that during the Pandemic the number of animals in our homes increased and now that owners are out of the home again, our pets need care.
– DISCUSSION of how stressful it is when you can’t get into to see a Vet in an emergency situation and raise awareness of the shortage of Veterinarians and Veterinary technicians.
– HOLD THE DATE: Sept., 17 @ the Annenberg Theater. Private reception, 1st Amy Award, different level of tickets etc.
– DISCUSSION of the involvement of Bruce Fessier YAY!!!
– (contact info: www.amyspurpose.net and Box Office @ Annenberg (760) 325-4490.)