cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – August 10, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 8:00 – 9:00 AM
Seg 2 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DEMENTIA HELP CENTER w/ Lisa Stanford re: 75-270 Hwy 111 suite 204 Indian Wells 92210
– MISSION STATEMENT that Dementia Help Center is the rescue plan for family caregivers.
QUESTIONS from “Joey Pals”
1. Does your “gut health” have an impact on whether or not you get Alzheimer?. (Yes, thru inflammation issues).
2. Does your dental health have an impact on whether or not you get Dementia? (Yes, same thing. Gum disease promotes inflammation and plaque on the brain).
3. How is Dementia diagnosed and can it be mis-diagnosed? (Yes, i.e. coming out of anesthesia. Always start w/ your family doctor).
4. What tests are performed to help diagnose Dementia? (Brain scan, psychological and blood tests.)
– REPORT on the bi-monthly “THRIVE” support group for ALL LEVELS. Open to clients, family, care-givers. Also have a ZOOM meeting. Call for the link. FREE CONSULTATIONS.
– (contact info: www.dementiahelpcenter.com and (760) 636-6355.