“Senior Moment” Segment – July 13, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 8:00 – 9:00 AM
Seg 1 – “Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
NEURO VITALITY CENTER w/ Allan H. Jensen re: Ex. Dir. and Program Director – 2800 E. Alejo Rd., Palm Springs.
– REPORT of their mission statement and that Neuro Vitality Center is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC and new clients are coming in.
– REPORT on the programs they are doing affiliated w/ CBAS and Sunline Transit.
– DISCUSSION that Alzheimer can begin as early as 35 years of age in males and 40 in females.
– DISCUSSION of what the summer schedule will be.
– DISCUSSION of the great lunches @ noon w/ guest chef Greg Victor.
– REPORT on all the facilities and services available.
– REPORT on how new clients whose membership is NOT provided by insurance CAN NOW APPLY for coverage thru THE NEURO VITALITY FOUNDATION by calling Sarah Sutton @ NVC. Info also posted on www.neurovitalityfoundation.org.
– REPORT on the new program where you can come as an observer for the day to the NVC FOR FREE to see if it’s for you due to a donation from the P.S. City Council. Ask for Rudy.
– REPORT that NVC is open from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM and sees clients from 8 AM to 2:30 PM for anyone w/ neurological issues.
– (contact info; www.neurovitalitycenter.org and (760) 323-7676).