Charity Segment – May 13, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 2 – Charity Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
FIND FOOD BANK w/ Debbie Espinosa re: Pres. and CEO.
– REPORT on FFB’s mission statement. Make certain folks who are “food insecure” have enough to eat.
– REPORT on their work w/ the state and the country to distribute food during an emergency. They are the USDA contractor.
– REPORT on the history of the organization. FFB is over 40 years old.
– REPORT of the donations that come from growers, supermarkets, distribution centers, etc.
– REPORT on how they store the food.
– REPORT that they have over 150 distribution sites and over 40 trucks they send out into the community. – DISCUSSION that the info is on their website.
– (contact info: www.findfoodbank.org and (760) 775-3663.)