Palm Springs International Airport Segment – April 5, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 2 – Palm Springs International Airport Segment
PALM SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT w/ Daniel Meier re: Deputy Director of Aviation, Marketing & Air Service @ Palm Springs International Airport.
– QUESTIONS from “Joey Pals”.
- Take your own headphones? (yes)
- Doesn’t hurt to ask for a free upgrade? (yes, all they can say is “no”)
- When you get to the security check-in, head to the left of the lines, usually shorter? (at PSP that’s the TSA pre-check-in. Go towww.usglobalentry.comand www.tsa.gov.)
- Take a portable charger? (yes)
- Take your own hand sanitizer and wet wipes? (dirties surface on the plane is the tray in front of you.)
- To avoid turbulence, fly early? (yes as the earth heats up it causes the bumps.)
- Take your own ziplocs? (?)
- Check in 24 hours before your flight? (yes, especially w/ Southwest, they don’t assign seats.)
- Take a photo of your checked luggage? (yes, good idea and the luggage tage too.)
- Freeze your liquids BEFORE you board? (yes, works good but be certain they don’t thaw out AT ALL).
– (contact info: www.flypsp.com and (760) 318-3800.).