cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care “Medicine Chest” Segment – April 11, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 3 – cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care “Medicine Chest” Segment
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”
1. Is Cardamom good for preventing breast cancer?
(Yes, an anti-inflammatory. Stay tuned, studies going on).
2. What are the effects of duloxetine on patients w/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. (Yes, since CFS promotes lots of depression. Central nervous system issue. Duloxetine is an anti-depression and is used for shooting pain w/ CFS. Has a lot of side effects that most people overcome in about 2 weeks.)
3. Heard that the 2nd booster is not good for very long? (Crazy but true. Seems to give only another 4 weeks of protection.)
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).