D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment – March 16, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 1 – D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Mental Health Therapist @ D.O.H.C. Behavioral Health where she is a Master Level Clinician. 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– HER THEME FOR TODAY: “MARCH MADNESS”
- Women deal w/ the unpredictability of March on so many levels.
- The affects of the time changes, how it affects our bodies. Adjustment/major changes are hard. You can be outdoors still.
- Springtime is a good time to step back and normalize.
- Spring clean your home AND YOUR MIND/THOUGHTS.
- DEFINITION of “automatic thoughts” that are often negative and irrational.
– REPORT on how to identify the negative thoughts and replace them w/ positive one.
– REPORT on how to do emotional housecleaning. Imagine someone in the “empty chair” technique.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-5277).