cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – March 21, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 3 – cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”
1. Is travel to Europe ok? (Best to check w/ airlines and travel advisors before going. Best thing you can do for yourself is to have your vaccines up-to-date. HAVE THE BEST MASK. Be aware restrictions and protocols may change WHILE YOU ARE TRAVELING. Check in w/ the local Embassy.)
2. Highly transmissible Covid-19 sub-variant? (Yes, that’s the BA2, also called Stealth Omicron. Hard to “find” it. Sighted in China and Hong Kong.)
– REPORT that antibodies to the original strain do not necessarily protect you against Omicron.
– REPORT that there might be something ELSE coming along. Riverside Country numbers are down.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. still has vaccines available Monday and Friday @ Palm Springs and Indio and Tuesday and Thurs., in Yucca Valley.
– REPORT that if you feel sick, you can get all treatments @ Palm Springs. For everyone, not just D.O.H.C. members.
– DISCUSSION that D.O.H.C. has chiropractors and she will get us a guest to discuss all aspects of this.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).