cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – March 9, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 3 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234. Indio and Coachella locations also.
– REPORT on the trauma of dealing w/ multiple deaths in a short period of time.
– DISCUSSION of how to deal w/ multiple deaths in a short span of time, that are still ALL DIFFERENT in many ways.
– DISCUSSION that these are all STILL LOSSES.
– DISCUSSION of how one can feel “guilty” after someone dies and you thought “you still had more time”.
– REPORT that Forest Lawn has many people watch services virtually. Grieving has changed no matter how many losses you experience.
– DISCUSSION that making decisions @ this point in time is very difficult. Folks talk about other issues, i.e. retirement, etc., but not FINAL arrangements.
– DISCUSSION that if you pre-arrange and pay for everything, you really DON’T NEED ANYONE to make ANY decision when you pass away.
– REPORT that you cannot require someone to pay for your funeral if you have not made this arrangement in advance. AND people need guidance on what you want done. Relieve your family of this stress.
– (contact info: www.forestlawn.com and (760) 328-3112).