Legal Segment – February 15, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Legal Segment
MARTORELLA LAW GROUP w/ Dan Martorella re: 1775 E. Palm Cyn., Dr. Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
-DISCUSSION on Dan’s legal history representing the descendants of the Titanic.
– REPORT that EVERY DAY IS LEGAL.
– REPORT on the consequences of drinking and driving in the traditional sense, BUT if you are walking w/ your car keys in your possession you ARE GUILTY OF DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.
– DISCUSSION of a new site for transportation called “FLEX”.
– DISCUSSION that if you are sleeping it off in your car that can also be DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.
– REPORT that a police officer can determine that you are unfit to drive simply by his own observations.
– REPORT that defending a D.U.I. can cost up to $15,000. Plus fines, license suspension, can affect your work etc.,
– REPORT that if you are stopped for a broken taillight for example….the police MAY NOT open your trunk w/out a search warrant.
– (contact info; email: email@example.com and (760) 324-3212).