cont. Museum Segment – February 2, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – cont. Museum Segment
PALM SPRINGS ART MUSEUM w/ Scott Slaven re: 101 N. Museum Dr. P.S. 92262.
– REPORT that they are open Thurs., Fri., Sat., and Sun., Please get your tickets in advance on the website.
– REPORT that you can sign up for the newsletter on the website.
– REPORT that tomorrow night, Thurs., Feb., 3 is the opening reception for Black History Month from 5 to 7 PM. FREE tickets available on the website. Featuring the “E and J Band”.
– REPORT that there will be FREE Thurs., night lectures on Feb., 17 for Black History Month.
– REPORT on the works of Helen Frankenthaler and her very large works.
– REPORT on Robert Longo lecture Feb., 12 and that his exhibition will close in March.
– REPORT that C.E.O. Adam Lerner is doing a 3 part lecture series “A Biased Orientation to Contemporary Art.”.
– (contact info: www.psmuseum.org and (760) 322-4800)