“Restaurant of the Week” Segment – January 3, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Jacky Donnell re: “Elmer’s” 1030 E. Palm Canyon Dr., P.S.
– REPORT on what 2022 will be. Elmer’s is going strong. 2021 went very well for them, employees, staff, corporate, etc.
– REPORT that her priorities are keeping her staff and guests SAFE.
– REPORT on NEW items starting this week; stuffed hash browns (sausage, cheese, onions, eggs); veggie bowl (veggies, eggs, cheese, hash browns); meat bowl (bacon, sausage, ham, eggs, cheese and hash browns); savory crepes (turkey). BEST PRIME RIB for the price ANYWHERE…slow roasted in rock salt.
– REPORT that some items are HARD TO GET RIGHT NOW…but they will come back.
– REPORT that she is positive about 2022. Still dining inside and out, (with heaters).
– RULES: inside dining and to go to the restrooms, required masks and proof of vaccination. Outside dining you don’t need either one.
– OPEN; Every day from 6 AM – 9 PM every day.
– REPORT that customers count “Elmer’s” as part of their Palm Springs fabric of memories.
– REPORT on children’s menu and the “superhero” masks for them!!! Also heart healthy menu, seniors menu.
– REPORT on pumpkin pie and REALLY RICH chocolate cake TO DIE FOR!!!!
– (contact info: www.eatatelmers.com and (760) 327-8419)