Eisenhower Health Segment – January 26, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Stephanie Farrell, MBA, RN, CCRC, CPHQ, Director Research Administration for EH and Lee Rice 17 years as Media Coordinator and Communications Specialist @ Eisenhower Health 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– DISCUSSION of the Research/Clinical Trials going on @ Eisenhower Health. Every single medication/device available today, that goes into our bodies, has gone thru an exhaustive clinical trial.
– REPORT that everything that is FDA regulated has gone through a clinical trial.
– DISCUSSION of the process of testing…..i.e. drugs etc., starts out in lab tests, then in animals, then in people. Use HEALTHY volunteers and therefore learn how best to get it to people…i.e. shot, liquid, etc.
– DISCUSSION of how all kinds of novel new therapies that are being developed for i.e. cancer.
– REPORT that because these tests are performed right here in the Coachella Valley, the benefits of the new medications are available right here. EH is in partnership with the ALL the major world medical centers., for multi-center studies.
– (contact info: www.eisenhowerhealth.org and (760) 340-3911).