Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – January 31, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that this is our 100th week of Pandemic.
– REPORT on Tanner’s interview last week. DISCUSSION of the long-term impact of falls.
– REPORT on the issues Covid causes of fatigue. Covid will be endemic. Booster will probably be a yearly requirement.
– DISCUSSION that last week the daily case rate in Riverside County was around 225 per 100,000. The death rate is lagging.
– REPORT that the next variant will be EVEN MORE TRANSMISSIBLE.
– REPORT that stays in hospitals in the Coachella Valley are now several weeks long. Patients even seem to “give up”.
– REPORT that the test kits are becoming more available and will be coming to you in the mail. You can get them FREE (8 per covered person per month) via your health plan.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. has plentiful amounts of treatments available.
– REPORT that if you are sick and have symptoms COME GET TESTED @ D.O.H.C. whether or not you are a member.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. is one of only 3 health care facilities in the CV that is allowed to participate in the oral anti-virals.
– REPORT that they are treating the unvaccinated individuals FIRST, because once they get sick THEY WANT TO FEEL BETTER.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).