“Restaurant of the Week” Segment -December 11, 2021
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Jacky Donnell re: “Elmers”. 1030 E. Palm Cyn., P.S.
– REPORT on the “winter” crowd still liking to eat outside w/ the heater.
– REPORT on the rules @ “Elmer’s” about masking and vaccination cards etc., If you don’t have either w/ you folks are welcome to eat outside.
– REPORT on how her staff is doing w/ all of this and how they are being kind.
– REPORT that “Elmer’s” w/ be closed on Christmas Day. “Elmer’s” will close @ 2 PM on Christmas Eve Day.
– DISCUSSION of the supply chain issues. RIGHT NOW, no crab for 2 weeks. Crab season last year was bad.
– REPORT that “Elmer’s” has supply CONTRACTS that keeps them doing pretty well. Still some truckers issues.
– REPORT that diners come in w/ their mask, you’ll be asked if you have proof of vaccination, they you will be seated and if you are seated inside you may remove your mask. Waiting list for outside!!!! Lol.
– REPORT on hours; Open every day 6 AM to 9 PM. New Years Day Open 8 AM w/ bloody marys w/ their regular menu.
– REPORT on the regular menu as we get closer to Christmas.
– REPORT that you do NOT need reservations. Great for families w/ children. Can take larger groups too.
– REPORT that EVEN her grandchildren are getting their boosters.
– (contact info: www.eatatelmers.com and (760) 327-8419).
- Trees freshly cut, not stored for months.
- Fresh from Montana and Idaho.
- Will deliver.
- Tree stands available, that don’t EVER leak and are already attached and level.
- Wreaths, garlands, etc.,
- Will flock any color.
- Open 9 AM to 9 PM up to and thru Christmas Day.
- Their lot: 73-796 San Luis Rey, Palm Desert
- Call Sequoia @ (406) 531-8018.