Eisenhower Health Segment – November 27, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Cari Sudmeier, Nurse Practitioner for over 20 years and Lynn Sishel, Marketing and Public Relations Department re: Eisenhower Health 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– DISCUSSION of the new Hi Resolution Anoscopy Clinic @ EH. One of the few, especially for women. Twice as high a risk for women as men.
– REPORT on the risk factors for Anal Cancer and definition of the problem. i.e. anal/rectal cancer. NOT colon cancer.
– REPORT on HPV lives there and can cause Anal Rectal Cancer and does not travel up and cause Colon Cancer. This virus can cause cancers all over the body, even the brain, neck, tongue, etc.
– REPORT on the symptoms.
– REPORT that the things that increase your risks.
– REPORT on the Anal PAP.
– REPORT on how the High Resolution Anoscopy is conducted. This is not painful.
– REPORT that you need a referral from a physician and an anal pap.
– (contact info: www.eisenhowerhealth.org and (760) 837-8601).