Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – November 20, 2021
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that we are in our 89th week of Pandemic.
– CDC wants us to have a Safe and Sane Thanksgiving. LOTS OF INFO up on the website.
– REPORT that only Delta Variant is present in the U.S. As it gets colder in the country, folks go inside. Virus “active” for 7 to 10 days inside. Starting to see positive tests in vaccinated folks. Mostly the older population that is vaccinated, but not “boostered”.
– REPORT that the State of CA. leads the nation in low infection rate. We have the fewest number of new cases in the nation. Best performing state. Fewer folks in hospital. 40 this week.
– REPORT that Riverside County is “boostering” the heck out of everyone. If you are 18 and over can be “boostered”. Wanning benefit of the original vaccine.
– REPORT that testing number are up. 400 tests per day all over.
– REPORT that there was a recall for some of the “at home” tests that had too many false positives.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).