“Cyber Chat” Segment – November 6, 2021
11:00 – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – “Cyber Chat” Segment
EGGHEADIT w/ Dennis Shelly re:
– QUESTIONS from “Joey Pals”.
1. How do scammers work? (Seem to happen @ grocery stores and gas stations. Report on how/where the cameras are placed to scan/scam your card. Radio Frequency is used. Even the new cards are susceptible. Use a “blocker” to put your card in.)
2. Will this get better? (No, artificial intelligence will be scanning your cards “automatically”).
– DISCUSSION for Windows 11 is coming out. Will come thru an update. New PC’s w/ Windows 11 installed will be ready by Christmas this year.
– REPORT that the official release of Windows 11 will be in quarter 4.
– DISCUSSION of the changes you will see in Windows 11 vs. 10. Taskbar, file explorers, multi-tasking, The Microsoft store is completely changed. You can see some of these changes now.
– REPORT that any time there is a massive new operating system change we will have to re-learn new things. Should be safer. Dennis can give you lessons in basics thru advanced computer usage.
– REPORT on how Dennis can “take over” your computer and NOW also your phone and IPad remotely, monitor hacks, and run all diagnostic checks for $50./month for up to 3 devices. Spam Assassin is one of his programs. He can check remotely if you have the TPM on your computer.
1. $20/month – Standard program – Covers 1 user, 3 devices. Anti-virus and discount rates for on-site service.
2. $34. – Advanced program. – Anti-virus and unlimited “over-the-phone” support.
3. $50/month – Premium program. – All of the above PLUS data back up and security.
– (contact info; www.eggheadit.com and (760) 205-0105).