Cannabis Corner Segment – November 20, 2021
11:00 – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Cannabis Corner Segment
CANNABIS CORNER w/ Nancy McDonald.
– REPORT that Cannabis is alive, well AND LEGAL. Cannabis lounges are opening up everywhere.
– DISCUSSION that different cities have different rules for having cannabis lounges. i.e. next to restaurants where you can order food in the restaurant and eat it in the cannabis lounge.
– REPORT that she is consulting in the industry. Helping to open dispensaries.
– DEFINITION of CBD. A non-psychoactive part of the plant. THC is the psycho-active part.
– REPORT on two parts of plant; hemp plant (completely legal, cannot be sold in dispensaries, does NOT to be tested, has NO THC in it) and the cannabis plant (Needs to be tested to be sold. Has THC in it)
– REPORT that you need to do your research and go-online and go to knowledgeable folks.
– REPORT that she will be based out of a dispensary locally and doing FREE educational classes.
– DISCUSSION of the benefits of cannabis for VETERANS. Cannabis products can be very helpful and until recently if a Vet had THC in his system he could LOSE ALL HIS BENEFITS.
– REPORT that the legal CBD is good for pain, anxiety, PTSD, phantom pain, depression, sleep issues, etc. in VETERANS and all folks.
– REPORT that some dispensaries have “compassionate care” programs if finances are a problem.
– (contact info: To Be Announced Soon).