Travel cont. A.C.T. Segment – October 16, 2021
11:00 – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Travel cont. A.C.T. Segment
A.C.T. TOURS w/ Steve Kanold re: 555 S. Sunrise Way, #219, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on the FREE Travel Club he held the 1st Wed., of October and the guest speaker Lainie Kazan.
– HOLD THE DATE; April, 2022 to New York Theatre. Stay @ the Crown Plaza and all the great seats for the shows. Put down a deposit now of $300. To save your space.
REPORT on some of the tours coming up;
– May, 2022. – Musical Cities of America; Nashville down the Mississippi to Graceland, BB King Estate and then New Orleans. 10 days motor coach tour for $2,699. Not including air.
– Fall, 2022 – Eastern Canada. 8 days for $1,995.
– $1695. Panama Canal for 15 days. Oct., 1 – 15, from L.A., 5 stops in Mexico, including airfare home w/ Royal Caribbean.
– Egypt in Sept.
– Mediterranean Cruise over Thanksgiving. For $1,995. Overnight in Rome, then the cruise.
– San Diego New Years. GREAT GIFT IDEA. 5 days. City Tour of San Diego, Tour of San Diego Bay, Coronado Island, stay @ the Hotel Del Coronado,New Year’s Eve Party. From P.S., $1,495.
– 2 trips to Africa. The Great Migration.
– Cruise of the Mediterranean, Thanksgiving in Sicily.
– REPORT on Hamilton @ The Hollywood Pantages. ONLY a few seats left for the Matinee show on Dec., 26. $159. Including motor coach, no-host lunch. Hamilton will scheduled to close Jan., 7. Seats are $159. Simon and Garfunkel Story tickets available too.
– 7.22 – Day Tour to the Del Coronado Hotel and a Harbor Cruise in San Diego.
– REPORT on Steve’s book “Globetrots, You didn’t tell me there’d be walking on this tour.” Get it @ Amazon, OR call ACT and get a signed copy and you’ll get gift certificate for tours @ ACT.
– (contact info: www.act-tours.com and (760) 322-1247).