“Senior Moment” Segment – October 9, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – “Senior Moment” Segment
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234. Indio and Coachella locations also.
– DISCUSSION that the Pandemic continues to affect all activities @ Forest Lawn. Masks are still required, but the number of persons attending a service is NOT limited.
– DISCUSSION that the number of deaths from Covid has decreased.
– DISCUSSION of what people want and do not want to disclose @ the time of death.
– REPORT that Forest Lawn continues to use “universal precautions” in his industry.
– REPORT on how Forest Lawn must proceed when moving a casket that has been buried.
– REPORT on the containers for cremation. Container must be made of certain durable materials and conforms to the laws Forest Lawn uses.
– DISCUSSION that there are thousands of forms of urns for use.
– DISCUSSION of “Dance as though no one is watching; Love as though you’ll never get hurt; Sing as though no one can hear you and Live as though Heaven is on Earth.
– DISCUSSION that because life is so fragile, the best thing to do is plan your service ahead of time and if you pay for it, NO ONE CAN CHANGE IT.
– (contact info: www.forestlawn.com and (760) 328-3112).