Museum Segment – October 2, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Museum Segment
PALM SPRINGS ART MUSEUM w/ Scott Slaven re: Director of Marketing, Communications and Graphic Design. 101 N. Museum Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on Architecture and Design Center re-opened w/ “The Modern Chair” exhibition on South Palm Canyon @ Baristo. 60 chairs in all styles. “The Barcelona Chair” etc.
– REPORT Main Museum (on Museum Way) has a new exhibition. Near “The History of Suspended Time” car exhibition. A 1968 Chevy Malibu.
– REPORT on Faye Sarkowsky Sculpture Garden is open Sunrise to Sunset every day.
– NEW EXHIBITIONS @ the Main Museum;
1. Helen Frankenthaler abstract exhibition will come soon. 1940 – 2003.
2. Robert Longo’s “Storm of Hope: Law and Disorder” the oversized charcoal drawings.
– HOLD THE DATE; Oct., 8 and 9. Weekend of Architecture and Design. For sites go to website. Albert Frey inspired weekend.
– REPORT that you still need to get your admission tickets on-line. FREE on Thurs., from 5 to 7 and get them on-line.
– (contact info: www.psmuseum.org).