DAPHealth/Revivals Segment – October 23, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – DAPHealth/Revivals Segment
MR. COMMUNITY w/ Steven Henke re: Director of Brand Marketing @ 1695 N. Sunrise Way, P.S. 92262.
– REPORT on 4 REVIVALS @ www.revivalsstores.com @ all four stores. Open 7 days a week. 10 to 6 PM. All precautions and protocols are in place.
– HOLD THE DATE; – HOLD THE DATE for the FREE 10.30, Aids Walk, “Together Again”. Kick off @ Ruth Hardy Park @ 8 AM @ the Health and Wellness Village, w/ Ted Guice. Walk starts @ 10 AM. Registration is open now. Sign up @ www.desertaidswalk.org. Family and pet friendly. ALL 4 REVIVALS will be presenting a check to The Walk for $20,000.
– HOLD THE DATE; 11.7 Pride Parade on Palm Canyon South to North.
– HOLD THE DATE: 11.11 – Veterans Day Parade on Palm Canyon @ 3:30. Joey will be commentating @ “Crazy Mel’s Burgers and Bar”.
– HOLD THE DATE: 12.5 – “Festival of Lights” Parade on Palm Canyon. Joey will be commentating @ “Crazy Mel’s Burgers and Bar”.
– REPORT ON REVIVALS “rev club newsletter”. Selling gift cards on line now along w/ other wonderful things. Good idea w/ the supply chair issues going on now. “Grab and Go”; the “Thrill of the Save”.
– DISCUSSION that this is the 3rd year in a row for this FREE “Back Alley Event”.
– REPORT on where the funds from the Walk go. Monies go to over 10,000 neighbors that get their health care @ DAP Health.
– HOLD THE DATE for the FREE Oct., 30, Aids Walk, “Together Again”. Kick off @ Ruth Hardy Park @ 8 AM @ the Health and Wellness Village. Walk starts @ 10 AM. Registration is open now. Sign up @ www.desertaidswalk.org. Family and pet friendly.
– DISCUSSION of a new restaurant. “I Heart Mac & Cheese”. You add your own topping. Will open in 2022. On Indian Canyon. Owner is named “Blue”.
– REPORT that all 4 Revivals Stores (Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Palm Desert and Indio) are now open 10 AM to 6 PM. You can drop off @ each store and get a receipt for your taxes. You can schedule a pick-up and home cleanup too.
– (contact info: www.daphealth.org and www.revivalsstores.com). (760) 323-2118).