Charity Segment – October 9, 2021
11:00 – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Charity Segment
“PAINT EL PASEO PINK” w/ Raju Mehta re: El Paseo Jewelers. 73520 El Paseo, Ste., E. Palm Desert
– HOLD THE DATE; Oct., 9 in person event AGAIN.
– DISCUSSION of the fact that both Raju and his wife had Covid and have both recovered.
– REPORT on the pink lemonade they will sell, the pink tourmaline jewels along with pink diamonds and pink sapphires that will be in the window of his store during the event. The stone “of the month” is the sapphire.
– DISCUSSION of his “style” of selling and the fact that he started cutting diamonds @ 15 years old. His life in India. The beauty of the Taj Mahal.
– REPORT on how “Paint El Paseo Pink” support cancer patients and research through the Desert Cancer Foundation. www.desertcancerfoundation.org and (760) 773-6554. Their mission it to help pay for cancer care for local residents who need financial assistance.
– REPORT that every $1. raised provides $10. of cancer care.
– REGISTER @ www.paintelpaseopink.org for only $35. per person for humanity.
– (contact info; www.elpaseojewelers.com and (760) 773-1040).